We are very excited to announce the Bristol Radical Herbalism Gathering on Saturday 10th November 2018.
In 2018 we are taking a year off from the main gathering in the field in Shropshire and connecting with radical herbal roots in our cities around the country. After London’s in July and Manchester’s in September, the Bristol contingent are gearing up for our gathering in November.
Please join us for a day of workshops, discussions and herbal skillshares.
More info about Radical Herbalism here: What is Radical Herbalism?
Workshops will include:
- Generation Snowstorm – Cultivating Social and Ecological Justice as a mode of Radical Self Care
- Herb growing – tips and insights from experienced herb growers
- Herbalists without Borders Community Medicine Making with an intro about setting up local HWB group
- No Borders – hearing from all the projects that are challenging borders including Social Workers without Borders, Pride without Borders, Project Mama (Bumps & Babes without Borders) and Herbalists without Borders Bristol.
- A kids area with herbal workshops – please tell us via the ticketing system or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are bringing your child to the kids’ workshops
- Numerous information tables from local groups including Smash the Patriarchy Playgroup and many more
- Great diverse radical bookstall
- Evening entertainment (included in the ticket price)
- Delicious low cost food from Pitchfork cafe and Food Without Borders
- A herbal tour of St Werburgh’s Medicine Garden and a hands-on gardening session on Sunday 11th Nov from 11am-2 pm
Tickets are on a sliding scale from £15 – £35, and are £10 if you are unwaged. We ask people to pay according to what they can truly afford, which enables us to give free places to asylum seekers and refugees. Buy tickets here
We want to ensure no-one is turned away for lack of funds, so please contact us in advance at if this is the case. Booking is essential as we have limited capacity. Email: email@example.com
Please see our Safer Spaces Agreement at Bristol rad herb
We aim to make the gathering as accessible as possible. Please contact us beforehand if you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about accessibility, or speak to us on the day of the gathering: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!